Creating GIS Standards Across Connecticut
Vision*: Stakeholders are able to readily acquire, view, and analyze authoritative data. This data assists agencies of all sectors to improve services and efficiencies with minimal investment into foundational datasets
Mission*: The subcommittee will work cooperatively across sectors to build statewide GIS standards that allow for reliable and consistent collection, processing, and sharing of commonly used datasets.
*As a rebooted subcommittee the mission and vision are fluid and may be subject to change.
- OPM – Erik Lindquist (Chair)
- WestCOG – Mike Towle (Chair)
- DEEP – Stuart DeLand
- CTDOT – Greg Ciparelli
- New England Geo Systems – Kristen LaBrie
- Eastern CT State University – Meredith Metcalf
- State Data Plan (2018)
- Connecticut Geographic Framework Data (2011)